After receiving positive feedback and constructive input, the FAA has optimized their program content and added a session to include the recent changes to recreational flying.
June 19, 2019 2 P.M. ET Public Safety: How to Start a Drone Program
June 27, 2019 4 P.M. ET Recreational Flyers: Fly Safe. Have Fun.
July 18, 2019 4 P.M. ET What is the Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability?
August 1, 2019 4 P.M. ET How to Navigate UAS Facility Maps
August 13, 2019 4 P.M. ET How to use the FAA Drone Zone
September 12, 2019 4 P.M. ET How Public Safety Agencies can Fly Drones During Emergencies
The FAA has canceled the webinar on June 13: “Airspace authorizations: what are they and why do they matter”. The content from this webinar will be incorporated in the webinar: “What is the Low Altitude Authorization and Notification System?”
Registration will open two weeks prior to the session on the FAA website
- Webinar sessions are hosted in audio and visual format via GoToWebinar.
- Audio transmits via device speakers or a connected headset
- You must download the GoToWebinar software on your computer, smartphone/tablet app, or use the link provided in your registration email.
- Upon registering for the webinar, you will receive a unique URL that you will use to access the webinar.
- On the day of the webinar you can access the session via the join link in your confirmation email, or using your 9-digit Webinar ID.
- You are encouraged to read the GoToWebinar How-To Guide ahead of the webinar.